TeachPitch partners with the The Open University, the UK’s largest academic institution & world pioneer in distance learning, to safely store and manage its Online Tutoring Certificates on the Blockchain.
We are very happy to announce our partnership with the team of the Knowledge Media Institute of The Open University to enable all the certificates granted through our Online Tutoring Program to be securely stored on the Blockchain.
Just like the Open University, TeachPitch has the vision for all its users to discover the very best of online teaching and learning. We introduced our Certified Online Tutoring Program to guarantee that our users can work with the best digital teachers that the web has to offer.
All tutors on our platform have been carefully interviewed, tested and trained to help you learn better.
Each online tutor receives an annual certificate providing access to:
- Tens of thousands of new students on TeachPitch or via its B2B Learning Partners
- A wide range of marketing services to ensure that tutors and students are perfectly matched
- An elaborate training to ensure that all our tutors can become even better digital teachers.
Being certified means a lot to us. That is why we partnered with the Knowledge Media Institute at The Open University to develop a technology that safely stores all our certificates on the Blockchain.
Each certificate is given a unique code that gives you access to the document ensuring:
- Its validity & uniqueness
- A guaranteed value when applying for a new job, university or other online tutoring position.
- Complete transparency for students when booking their tutor.
All digital teaching progress of the tutor can be recorded and safely stored so relevant insights can be shared on the growth of our Online Tutors.
We are very excited to be working with the team of KMI to ensure that all our tutors and tutees are able to access any type teaching and learning without any restrictions – now and in the future.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions or ideas.